Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Watch in amazement!

Griffin turned six weeks old yesterday.  Little did I know, he would reach a huge milestone too. Funny thing is, I don't know if Grayson ever did this because he was so chunky.  It seemed as if he just stayed in one place.  :)  AND, babies aren't supposed to do this at six weeks!  I can't believe it, but he's rolling over from tummy to back.  He did it twice yesterday.  I kind of thought it was just a fluke.  Then, he did it twice again today!  You'll have to pause the music player to hear.  (It's just crying...)  Watch in amazement.  I know I did.  :)


6 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

That is amazing!

Becky Lollar said...

YAY Griffin!!

Jeanna said...

Next he will be speaking at 3 months old or walking by the time he is 6 months!!! Have fun with him! I still can't believe my baby is 2.

Becky Lollar said...

I tagged you in a post... check out my blog for details!

Erin said...

Too cute!

Lauren said...

Another genius in the family!