Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My sweet one month old

That's right!  Griffin turned one month old on last Thursday.  He went for his checkup yesterday, and he weighed 10 lbs. and 7 oz.  and was 22 inches long.  He's still smaller than his brother.  He was in the 50-75th percentile for his weight and height.  AND, he still has a little head.  It measured 14.5 inches and was in the 25th percentile.  The doctor said this was fine as long as he was growing on a curve, which he is.  The only bad parts about his visit were one shot for Hepatitis B, and he has ingrown toenails on both of his big toes.  The skin is actually growing over the toenails.  The doctor thinks that it will fix itself.  One of his toes ended up being infected :( so he has to take a small dose of an antibiotic to knock out the infection. In the meantime, here are some recent pics taken today.



6 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

That is such a cute outfit. Where did you get it? Happy one month Griffen!

Jill said...

Babies r us....I got it probably some time in June.

Jessica said...

cute pics!
Happy 1 month to baby Griffin!

Acker Family said...

how cute!

Delilah said...

So cute! Makes me want another one. I can't belive he is already one month old!

Jeanna said...

He is cute! I just wish I could hold him. Hope you guys come home soon. I'd love to squeeze him.:-)