Monday, August 4, 2008

Another "Graysonism"

Dave and I have begun to wonder if we watch too much t.v.  We always watch at night, but never really realized how much Grayson paid attention until recently.  Honestly, he never watches it, he has this insanely keen sense of hearing.  Anyway, as embarrassing as it is, this is how our conversation went after bath time last night.

Grayson:  "Mommy, Daddy can use weight."
Me:  "Grayson, did you mean Daddy can lose weight?"
Grayson:  "Yeah, that's what I said."
Me:  "Okay....do you think Daddy needs to lose weight?"
Grayson:  "No, but he could use weight with Alli."
Me:  "Where in the world did you hear that?"
Grayson:  "The lady on the tv said he could use it with Alli."
Me:  UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER......

Enjoy....  :-)

2 comments:

Marksberry Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marksberry Family said...

Congratulations! So excited for you and your family. Ashley gave me your blog site, so I thought I would check it out! Glad to see things are good!
~Jennifer Daniel Marksberry
PS. I didn't do something right on the other comment. It takes me a while to figure some things out when it comes to computers!