Saturday, August 9, 2008

More pictures of Griffin



So, I don't know proper blogging etiquette, but I guess it's okay to blog twice in one sitting.  I just wanted to share these new pictures of my boys.  The pictures turned out a little blurry.  I think it's because I had the light on and the flash was on. 


This one was sweet because Grayson and Griffin were "talking" to each other.

Poor Griffin....I think when I took this picture, Grayson was saying, "It's okay Griffin, me and Dad are just trying to make you smile."  Notice Griffin's face.  :)

And, I just thought this one was sweet.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Jill! I am so glad I found your blog! Your babies are just adorable! I know you must be loving being a mommy to 2 now! :)
Miss you guys!

Acker Family said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so glad I finally found your blog! Grayson is SOOO cute and big... the last time I saw him he was a little baby! And, of course, we had no idea about your SECOND baby Griffin! Your kids are soooo cute!
We all miss y'all so much! Love ya :)

~Abigail Acker~ (just in case you wouldn't remember me... I'm that girl from Alabama that you babysitted so much... yeah. haha :)

p.s. my parents say hey to y'all as well. :)