Well....this blog will probably cover a whole bunch of things considering it's been a while since I last posted!
1. First of all, in regards to my last post, I'm not pregnant. Seriously, I'm okay with that. It doesn't mean that Grayson was wrong in thinking that it might happen. Maybe it will be next Christmas. Who knows? :-)
2. Dave graduated! WOO HOO!!!! And before you go asking .......so far there have been no offers to move back to the Southeast yet (hint, hint) :-) so we'll be staying in Texas until God opens another door. Ultimately, we would love to be closer to home, but we are very content with what we have here in Texas until then.
3. After Dave graduated, we went on a fabulous 3 day trip to Nashville without kids. That was our first time to be away from them at the same time. We stayed in the Opryland Hotel, went to the Country Music Hall of Fame, ICE, and did lots of shopping. To say the least, it was a much needed trip.
4. We went to Alabama for Christmas. It never is long enough. Our families are SO big!!! It's next to impossible to have a free moment going from house to house to see our aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. I REALLY miss my Alabama friends, but it's always so hard to do all that traveling, especially with kids. One of these days, we will MAKE time!
5. We began a new year. We are so excited to see what this year is going to bring. The first 17 days have been great!
Pictures will come later, but until then, bye bloggy friends!
3 months ago