Thursday, July 31, 2008

Some of you may wonder....




Some of you may wonder how Grayson is handling all of this change.  He really loves Griffin. He's definitely a protector.  He wants to help with diapers, calming him down, etc.  He likes to sing to him and kiss him a lot.  

However, it hasn't been easy.  He's doing things that demand our attention like breaking the rules or talking back.  Part of me feels really guilty for having to discipline him through it, but I know it's for his own good.  Next week Grayson returns to daycare (tears from Mommy).  I think this will help though, since he'll have a lot to do instead of stay around here and "help" take care of brother.  I'm sure it can be boring for him at times.  In the mean time, I'll close by sharing some pictures of him meeting Griffin for the first time and a rather cute one of him and daddy before we left for the hospital.  :)

0 comments: