Friday, July 11, 2008

And the countdown begins.....

Well, today is officially the beginning of the downhill slope.  Dave's parents will be arriving this afternoon, and my parents will be arriving some time tomorrow.  We are very excited, and I know it will pass the weekend by so fast.  I've been very intentional about spending a lot of time cuddling and giving attention to Grayson.  This transition seems like it's gonna be harder for me than him.  Any advice from all you moms of 2 or more out there?  I did take Grayson to the movies today to see WALL-E.  By the way, I would definitely recommend this movie.  It was so cute.  I have to say that it kinda caters to the boys, but I think girls would enjoy it too.  Anyway, back on topic, it's been a very sweet week with him.  God has really helped me have patience and understanding with him with the perspective that I'm not the only one who's going to go through a change here.  

On another note, my husband was one of the great people that attempted to get the new iphone today.  Thank God that he is smarter than this because when he drove up to the at&t store right by our house, practically, he said the line was wrapped around the building.  It was 6 am folks!  So, he drove home.  He said he did think about it, but getting an iphone and getting it activated could have taken at least 15 minutes a customer.  This is not including the fact that you have to have a credit check done.  That could have been done before, but you know everyone standing in that line hadn't done that already.  Then, the fact that the store didn't even open up until 8. Craziness I tell you!!!  So, for now, he'll wait anxiously to get that slice of technological heaven in his hands.  :)  

0 comments: