Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dr.'s visit

Well, today was our last official visit to the doctor before the big day on Monday.  Griffin will be joining our family some time Monday afternoon unless he decides to grace us with his presence before then.  

I know that I am not the doctor, and I may have no idea what I am talking about.  Many of you know that I think my due date is one week ahead of what the doctor says.  That would mean that my actual due date would be July 16th.  However, I have listened to the doctor and just gone along with what she says.  Well, today, I go in and she had an emergency delivery.  No big deal, I thought.  Her nurse came in and did all of her work instead.  I didn't mind.  However, when she got to the part of measuring me, she measured me at 41 weeks!!!  If you don't want to do the math yourself, according to the doctor, I am measuring 3 weeks ahead.  Now, I don't know how much measuring counts, but that's one huge baby if you ask me.  

2 comments:

Kara Clayton said...

Oh My Goodness...no wonder you are tired! I thought you were right too and it looks like you are. Thats gonna be one cute little chubby baby! Can't wait!

Lori said...

So are you dilated???? He sounds huge, good luck! We'll be out of town when you have him so hopefully I can come out and visit y'all when we get home.