Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Better late than never blog :)

Well blogging buddies, my sweet little Griffin finally arrived last Monday, July 14th at 12:27 pm weighing a whopping 8lbs. 11oz.  He was 20 inches long, and he looks just like Grayson. Everything went well.  God blessed me with the best doctor and nurses that anyone could ask for.  I had a great experience, even though I had major surgery.  

A week has passed, and I'm already saddened by how fast time is going.  He's growing very quickly, and I'm trying to cherish every minute of it that I can.  I'm already very anxious about returning to work in October.  SO, pray for me and my emotional state (yes, I do understand that I just gave birth a week ago).  

Hopefully, when I figure out how to get photos on here (I'm sure it's easy; be patient with me.  I'm still learning), I'll put some pics up of Griffin and Grayson.  AND, maybe even some comparison pics.  I promise you'll be shocked.  Even my doctor commented about how much he looked like his big brother when she pulled his head out.  :)  She's only seen Grayson 3 times.  Anyway, more blogging later!!!

2 comments:

Becky Lollar said...

To add pics just click on the Add Image icon while you are typing out your post. It's super easy! And yes, Griffin looks just like Grayson!! We can't wait to meet him! I hope all is well! Love ya'll!

Lori said...

Jill whenever your ready I'd love to come out and visit. I want to see Griffin. The pics y'all emailed were adorable.