Sunday, July 27, 2008

FOR THE LOVE....(We're taking donations)

We are now taking donations to help pay for our water bill and electric bill.  :)  Ever since Griffin has joined us at home, he keeps peeing and pooping all over EVERYTHING!  To give you an idea, I've already washed our comforter and probably 5 loads of laundry since Friday.  

Now, some of you may say, "Just change the brand of diapers you're using."  Already done, friends.  We've also contemplated that we may need to move up to a size 1 diaper.  However, they don't fit.  They are WAY too big.  This is new to us....Grayson was wearing size 1's when he came home from the hospital!

So, although we're just kidding about donations (I think...it may change if this continues), we're at a loss.  We don't know what to do other than to "grin and bear it" for now and hope it gets much better.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Wow - I have no suggestions for you. I feel for you, though. That's too much laundry! As if there's not enough already!!

Jessica said...

I'm trying to decide if I know you! I know a Jill, who married a Dave...did you go to UCA?

Jill said...

Jessica,

I didn't go to UCA. However, I married a Dave, and my name is Jill. I'm originally from Alabama. I don't think I know you, but welcome to the blog!

Jessica said...

Ok, you're not who I thought you were, then. Anyway, you have a beautiful family! Congrats on your new little boy!