Monday, September 29, 2008

Griffin's first day of school :-(

Today was Griffin's first day of school.  All in all, we are very blessed with the child care that we have for our two boys.  I was very pleased to find out that Griffin was only 1 of 4 babies in his class with 2 teachers.  I dropped him off around 9:45 (prolonging the inevitable as long as possible).  I was doing fine until I talked to Dave.  I completely broke down.  I know it's good child care, but I need to be at home with my boys!  Anyway, he had a great day.  The quote from one of his teachers was, "He's such a happy baby!" so that made me feel good.  At least he was happy.  Can't really say that I was.  Anyway, here are some pics from the day, although I forgot the camera, so there aren't any from school.

This was Griffin before we left this morning.
Another shot before we left.
This was when we got home.  He was SO happy and I was trying to capture the moment, but the flash kept startling him.  Funny pics!!!!
Funny pic 2
And last but not least, funny pic 3!

5 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

Funny! Love his cheeks! Wyatt has big cheeks too. I think they are adorable! Sorry you have to return to work. Leaving babies with someone else is so hard! We will keep you in our prayers next week!

Lori said...

Those pics are hilarious. When do you officially go back to work.

Jeanna said...

Hey he has gotten so big! I can't wait to see him again.

Becky Lollar said...

He has really filled out! He's adorable! I can't wait to meet him on Friday!

Jessica said...

Griffin has gotten so big!
Oh he is just adorable!!!