Monday, September 29, 2008

Griffin's Baby Dedication


Sunday was Griffin's baby dedication at church.  It was a crazy week.  I rehearsed all week for our CD/DVD project at church.  I was there Tuesday through Sunday.  I guess I thought adding one more thing in the mix wouldn't be all that bad.  However, in these pictures,  I look really tired and my posture looks kind of slumped (is that a word?).  Anyway, our church asks the parents to pick people in their lives who can be Godly influences for our children.  We picked our good friends, Michael and Rebecca Griggs.  Michael has been a good friend to Dave, and Rebecca and I have started getting close.  At the end of the dedication, all of the Godly influences pray over the babies-VERY SWEET!  Oh yes, and Grayson got to be on stage too.  He
did really well, and I was very proud of how he acted.  






3 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

So sweet! Looks like a very cool church!

Jeanna said...

Like the pics! Who took them? Wish we could have been there!!!

Becky Lollar said...

What a neat idea about picking friends to pray over you, etc. I wish we could have been there, too! Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!