Monday, September 15, 2008

Can someone give me an answer, please?

Alright.....Praise the Lord!  I am down to my pre-pregnancy weight.  However, this is where the real battle begins.  My goal is to lose 20 more lbs. by Christmas.  I know I can do it, but I've never had to worry about my weight before, so it will be a challenge.  I'm really happy about this, but someone please give me some answers...... I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight, BUT 1.  I still can't wear all my pants.  2.  I can't wear my wedding ring.  and 3.  None of my shirts fit right- I kinda understand this one because of breast feeding.  So, if any of you blogging buddies out there have answers or suggestions, feel free to leave them on the comment section!  :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am back down too, but it is all in different places. For one, it takes almost as long as you are pregnant for your hips and ribs, etc. to go back into place. Not to mention for me, the fluffy factor! Even though my weight is back, it is not nearly as toned! Oh, and I haven't ever had to lose that weight either. Just remember, it took 10 months to put it on. If you are losing 1-2 pounds a week, you will most likely keep it off! Slow and steady!

Jill said...

Thanks....I'm trying!

Marksberry Family said...

Four months after having Wyatt, I had two pairs of pants and five shirts that fit. Shoes and wedding ring... forget it. Then I got pregnant again and... well, there is no chance now. I have gone over a year not being able to wear my "normal" clothes or my rings... I hate it (well, mainly just the ring part). Oh well... at least it's all worth it!

Kara Clayton said...

Well girl, wish I had a fix all answer for you! Not quite though. I agree with the losing the weight slowly thing, you'll keep it off if it's not some crazy lose 30 pounds in 30 days deal! As far as your pants go, I'm in all mine (4 months after Cohen was born), but they do fit differently than before! Things shift and move and change every which-a-way possible! Shirts will fit better after you quit nursing, not much you can do for now unless you buy new ones. And the ring thing...mine still won't fit either. I think I'm gonna have to get mine sized...I've heard horror stories of how much that can cost...mine's platinum. We can pray for each other in all these areas! Love you and you are looking GREAT!!!