Sunday, July 19, 2009

PARTY!!!!!

As mentioned in the previous post, Griffin's birthday party was on Saturday, July 11th.  We started the day off with swimming  (I'll spare you those pictures :-).  Then, we went back to the house for some grilled hot dogs, cake, and presents.   You will be able to tell from the pictures, but I think he had a pretty good time, especially with the cake. He was VERY tired after it was over and even survived a nap with 4 cousins and  1 brother playing loudly in the next room!  Anyway, below are some pics of the day, courtesy of my sister in law, Becky.  :-)  Enjoy!

Below is his "smash" cake and cupcakes for everyone else


Eating a hot dog before cake time

Blowing out the candle of his cake (with a little help from Mommy)

Hmmm....what's this?

AND....why are you putting it in my mouth?


Tastes pretty good!!!!


No, really it does.....


So good, in fact, that I'm gonna do this....forget the hands!


Now, wasn't that funny?

Now, I'm worn out, but I guess I can stay up for a few more presents!

1 comments:

Kara Clayton said...

Well if that's not just the cutest little cake story with pics that I've ever seen! Your baseball cupcakes turned out great! I still can't believe that he is one already...or Cohen for that matter!