Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Graysonisms

Today, Grayson was playing in my room as I was getting ready.  He was laying on my bed watching me brush my hair, and the conversation went like this:

Grayson:  "Mom, what does your shampoo smell like?"
Me:  " I don't really know."
Grayson:  " Does it smell like strawberries?"
Me:  "I don't think so."
Grayson:  "Well, maybe not strawberries, but maybe flowers."
Me:  "Yeah, probably."
Grayson:  "Mom, what does Dad's shampoo smell like?"
Me:  "I don't really know."
Grayson:  "Maybe it smells like broccoli."
Me:  (Laughing) "I hope not."
Grayson:  "Mom, I think it smells like Jesus."



Later on, Grayson and I were watching "America's Got Talent" on television, and he really got into this one girl that sang.  Then he said, "Mom, her singing really impressed my heart."

So sweet!!!!

1 comments:

Kara Clayton said...

Seriously, that sweet child ALWAYS makes me laugh out loud! :-) Keep the 'isms coming!