Monday, November 24, 2008

The Zoo

On Saturday, we took a trip to the zoo.  We are zoo members, and November is member appreciation month.  During the month, the zoo opens an hour early, and there are free train rides and free carousel rides.  It was a crisp 5o degrees outside (pretty cold for Texas), so no one was there.  It was such a great day.  We probably stayed the longest we've ever stayed at the zoo.  We were bundled up, so it was very enjoyable.  I'll probably have to post several times to get all the pics on here I want to show, so stay tuned for more posts!



Above and below are pics of me and Grayson and Dave and Grayson at the Lion exhibit.  The lion was eating breakfast, and he was fascinating.  

The lion and his breakfast

Griffin enjoying the zoo

Griffin was excited before we left to go to the zoo

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I miss you guys so much! I missed your whole pregnancy and now little Griffin is 4 months already! Your family is beautiful!