Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Sunday of Graysonisms

Today, Grayson has really made us laugh!  He was sick yesterday, so this is quite a relief!  I just wanted to share some funny things he has said.  To give you a glimpse into our life, this was all said just today.  

1.  We were on our way to Chili's when Grayson started complaining about his stomach hurting.  I asked him if he was sure because it just may be him being hungry.  His response was, "Yeah, that's what it is.  I feel the bear coming in to growl!"

2.  This morning before church Grayson was playing in the living room.  Grayson was taking up a lot of space in the floor, so I asked him to move his stuff over so Griffin could have a place to play.  He said, "I can't Mommy.  I've got to decoration!"  He told me he was too busy "decorating" the living room with his toys.

3.  For this story, I have to share some background info.  Grayson has a friend at school named Jada.  The teachers always joke that Grayson and Jada are quite the couple at school.  I mean what can I say?  Grayson is cute.  :-)  Anyway, today at Chili's, Grayson said the word gorgeous.  I asked him if he knew what the word gorgeous meant.  He said no, so I told him it meant pretty.  I said, "Grayson, do you think Jada's gorgeous?"  He said, "Yes, she sure is beautiful."
  Dave and I just laughed.  Grayson's look got real serious and he said, "Really, really, she is!"

Then, to brag on my smart boy- we went to Chili's after church, and Grayson wanted to write all of our names on our to-go boxes.  He did a wonderful job!  He only got a few letters messed up.  Below are some pics of his writing.


This is Dave's box.  The D is backwards, but he did a good job!

Grayson and I shared a box for our food.  He attempted my name, and this was the product.

This was his name!

3 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

Wow he is smart! He must have a teacher for a mom!

Becky Lollar said...

Yay Grayson!!

Acker Family said...

aww, how cute!
and great job on the names, Grayson!!