Monday, October 18, 2010

Catch Up

To all of you people who are dying to read my blog.....I'm still alive! LOL!!! I don't even know where to start, but I'm just gonna bullet point the main points of our lives since my last post!

* Grayson graduated Pre-K. It was such a sweet little ceremony followed by a reception, and of course, Grayson got to choose where we ate for dinner.

* Dave and I celebrated birthdays! I turned the big 3-0 and he turned 37. We went to Alabama for a much needed visit with family.

* Griffin turned 2. He is such a firecracker--seriously, so stinkin' cute, but so frustrating at the same time. Somebody PLEASE tell me it's a phase! :-)

* We found out baby #3 is coming! There was a lot of sickness.....but, I'm finally on the mend. We find out what we're having on November 12th. I'm thinking pink thoughts. :-)

* Grayson started Kindergarten. It has been such a great experience for him so far! HE LOVES IT! I'm so grateful! I was a little worried because Grayson is SUPER smart and he pretty much knows all of the Kindergarten requirements. His teacher has been over-accomodating for him, so I'm thankful for her!

* Griffin and I started back to preschool.....we're just trucking along in that. Griffin actually has a REAL curriculum and is learning A LOT. He loves his teachers and they love him.

Well, those are the main highlights. Hopefully, I can update the blog a little more since I'm feeling pretty good now!

0 comments: