Saturday, June 20, 2009

Morning Drive Graysonism....

For those of you that don't know, I have begun working at a Mother's Day Out on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  It really is GREAT!  Grayson and Griffin basically go for free while I get paid.  It's a little bit of a drive from our house, and it takes about 25 minutes to get there (attention non-Texans-that's not that bad).  On the way, we pass this ranch, farm, or whatever it is that has buffalo.  When we pass, Grayson has ALWAYS looked for the buffalo.  They are pretty interesting to look at!  Anyway, on this particular day, they weren't anywhere to be seen.  I asked Grayson if he saw any of them.  Then, the conversation went like this:

Me:  "Where do you suppose they are?"
Grayson:  "They're over there in the land."
Me:  "What land?  I didn't see them."
Grayson:  "Well, they're over there in the Promise Land."
Me:  (Laughing) "Oh, where's that?"
Grayson:  "You know Mom!  In North America!"
Me:  "Um....I don't think that North America is the Promise Land."


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Did dave tell you I was lovin on your sweet boys this morning? I even saw griffin walking with the biggest grin on his sweet little face! They are so cute!

Kara Clayton said...

Well if that's not just so stinkin' funny! My boys love the buffalo as well...and the camel, and the cattle, and the horses and the longhorns that we pass as well, yep...all between our home sweet home and MDO! Who wouldv'e thought? By the way...those are Ross Pero's buffalo if you were wondering! :-)