Monday, April 6, 2009

Grayson Talk

This past Saturday, we went to the zoo.  Grayson was very excited.  We have a great time whenever we go.  On this particular Saturday, Grayson could not decide which zoo animal was his absolute favorite (we always talk about it when we leave).   We got very up close views of the elephants, the tigers, the lions, the penguins, etc.  These were all very cool, but were these Grayson's favorite?  NOPE.....his favorite were the "mimchimzees"  (chimpanzees)!!!!!


Tonight as we were about to eat dinner, Dave was saying the prayer.  Somewhere in the prayer, Dave said, "Bless this food to our bodies..." 
After he finished, we began to eat our food.  About two minutes into the meal, Grayson looks at me and says, "Mmmmm, Mommy, this sure is blessin' my body!"

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Ahh sweet boy! I miss him so much! I'm totally going to give him a huge hug on Saturday whether he likes it all. And if it rains I'm just going to make him sit on my lap and sing me songs all day to make me smile!

Marksberry Family said...

So funny!

Kara Clayton said...

I love that sweet boy!